Doolandella has for generations been a semi-rural area of Brisbane’s west, traditionally known for its large acreage orchards and lush forests on Blunder Creek.
Today, you and your family can be part of a new tradition. Formerly a mango and pecan farm, The Orchard - beside an established bushland reserve - has been designed as a contemporary place to live comprising a range of family sized homesites.
Master planned as a fully landscaped address, The Orchard features a range of easy-building, level homesites sized from 300m2 to 567m2. This is your opportunity to build a modern family home with the builder of your choice in a boutique-sized neighbourhood.
Located just 17km from the Brisbane CBD and featuring easy access to the Logan, Gateway and Ipswich Motorways, The Orchard is conveniently positioned for your future.
The Orchard is close to schools and shops and just a short walk from childcare and public transport. Established amenities nearby include Sydney Smith Medical (2.2km), St Johns Anglican College (3.4km), Forest Lake Shopping Centre (3.8km) and the Oxley Homemaker Centre (5.8km).
• Land size 351m2 $280,000
• Build size 197m2 $238,000
• Anticipated rental income $480pw
• Gross yield approx. 4.82%
• Land Registration: April 2018
• Fixed site costs, no surprises
• Carpet and tile throughout
• 2440mm nominal ceiling height
• Split system air conditioner to living room and master bedroom
• Stone benchtop to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Superior plumbing and electrical fixtures
• Flyscreens & Blinds throughout
• Outdoor patio area
• Turfed and landscaped
• Driveways, path & Fully fenced
• Clothesline and letter box